Brain & Memory Supplements Buying Guide
Get The Secret To Saving Big On Top Rated Brands.
Learn How To Pick The Right Brain Enhancement Product To Work For You
In today’s fast-paced world, you need every edge that you can get to stay focused, on task, and ready to accomplish your goals. The great news is that for centuries people have known of specific natural ingredients to help support brain function. Not all are created equal, so here is a guide to help you as you shop around.
Benefits of Brain and Memory Supplements
While some people might turn to prescription drugs with harmful side-effects for that extra cognitive edge, natural supplements available online might be just what you need. Some may brush aside these types of supplements and their effects as simple placeboes, however they have been proven to show real results.
Nootropics, brain enhancers, and other cognitive-boosting supplements can help with memory recall, focus, mood, motivation, and more.
What Ingredients Should You Look For?In the vast majority of natural cognitive enhancers, you’ll typically find they feature a handful if not all of the following ingredients:
Bacopa Monnieri This has been shown to enhance memory because it is a potent neuroprotector that works to balance neurotransmitters while also boosting cerebral blood flow. 
- Ginkgo Biloba has been known for years to help protect the brain, specifically from free radicals.  This not only ensures your mind is healthy for years but has also been shown to help promote excellent memory recall.
- DMAE Bitartrate is a synthetic component that also optimizes the brain for accelerated learning and memory. One study  found that DMAE accelerated the production of acetylcholine, the primary neurotransmitter responsible for learning and memory.
- Taurine is a primary ingredient in many name-brand energy drinks on the market. This amino acid works to increase electrical response of the brain’s nerves, giving you the much-needed boost to feel like you’re firing on all cylinders. 
- Acetyl L Carnitine has been shown to alter brain energy metabolism. How is this beneficial to you? With this supplement, your brain can produce more acetylcholine, which can significantly improve your memory and cognitive performance. 
- L-Glutamine is a natural ingredient that the body needs for muscle performance. Studies have also shown that it has the potential to boost cognitive function including memory and learning. 
- Vitamin B12 is a vitamin that your body needs for many health functions and individuals can struggle, specifically mentally, without it. In fact, studies show that a lack of Vitamin B12 is often linked to poor brain health in older patients . If you want to stay sharp for years, make sure you’re getting enough Vitamin 12.
Things to Avoid
Now that we've covered things to look for let's discuss some things to avoid.
First, you want to avoid anything from questionable manufacturers. Many of the times, if made overseas, these supplements are made using the same equipment as other products which could taint the batch.
Second, avoid anything that is much cheaper than competitors. You want to only ingest the best quality supplements, and if it’s cheap in price, it’s low in quality.
Lastly avoid free trials like the plague. These are some of the biggest ongoing scams all over the internet. You will be asked for your credit card to be charged for only the shipping fee, but these scamsters will enroll you in a monthly auto rebill scheme without you even knowing it.
To help save you the time and money, we’ve compiled a list of our Top 10 picks!